Category archives: Children
- Mia is having her first birthday soon and to celebrate, her sweet Mama booked her a special photo session complete with a cake smash!
We made sure to get Mom and Dad in lots of photos too!
After a few photos around Balboa Park, it was time to get messy! We headed over to this colorful litt[...]
- Last fall I had the pleasure of photographing 14 families from the San Diego Parents of Twins Club. I hosted three hours of these quick micro-mini sessions as a fundraiser for the club and had a great turn-out! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the afternoon.
- This little sweetie pie and I got to do a little mini newborn photo session this week in my studio in Jamul. What a beautiful baby!
- My twin girls are going to be 9 in January, so they were born before Facebook really took off and before Newborn photography was popular. Every single time I do a newborn session, I get a little sad that I didn't do a session with a newborn photographer for my girls. Honestly, it probably would've[...]
- We recently welcomed two new family members into our home - Loki and Odin. They are super sweet and soft and cuddley and we love them! My daughter, Alexis, has wanted a pet bunny for years and she's so excited to finally have her dream come true! She was excited to get some pictures with her new bab[...]
- I'm super excited to announce the grand opening of my studio in Jamul, CA just 7 minutes from the Target in Rancho San Diego! I will be offering baby, toddler, and child mini-sessions and newborn sessions on weekday mornings in my studio through the end of the year at great discounted rates!
- I headed out to a baseball field in the Santee area of east San Diego county for this fun 1st birthday cake smash photo session for this darling baby boy! His daddy is a big baseball fan, so I hope he enjoys these baseball themed pictures of his little man!
- 2015 Holiday Mini-Sessions
Sign up today! Two session types available! Three locations!
Click here to sign up for your 2015 Holiday Mini-Session!
This year you can choose from a 10-minute session with 7 digital images for $150,
or a 20-minute session with all your edited images [...]
- Welcome to the family, baby Ryan! We are so thrilled to finally get to meet you. You should know that you are a pretty lucky kid.
Your mom and dad are rad, your two big brothers are going to make sure you are the toughest kid around, and you have a truck-load of aunties and uncles that are going to[...]
- Have you met my Mom? ...cuz you should. My Mom is amazing. (Seriously...amazing.)
My Mom's birthday was on June 4th.
Every year (since Steven was 2) for her birthday, my sister and I dress up our children, take photos of them, and fail to get a canvas made in time for her birthday.
It's kinda tra[...]
- It was such a joy to photograph this awesome family at one of my favorite San Diego beaches!
The twins are just the sweetest kids ever and truly give me hope that my own children have a fighting chance of still being tolerable when they are almost 11!
They were a blast to work with and their great[...]
- Back in February, my family left sunny San Diego for a little ski vacation in Wolf Creek, Utah. We had a great time tearing up the slopes at Powder Mountain.
My twin girls turned 8 in January, so I decided to do their official 8-year-old photos during our trip. ...and yes.
It was like 30 degrees o[...]